Buscar

Páginas

taaruf...=)

My photo
i luv to write although i not a gud writer...juz to share something dat i can share...this is da place to me to think n make me become a better person...

(@_@)

Powered By Blogger

Today, 1st February 2012…

8 days left, nothing change…

still in same atmosphere…

count day by day…

waiting what going on in future…????

p/s : getting call from two “mak long” today…a litter big, it make me smile, give me sprite…seriously, it let me know that I’m not alone…!!! There have someone really love me and take care of me and others… may I always remember their LOVE for ever and ever….

If I have chance one day, really want bring them to TANAH SUCI MEKKAH one day…~ ~ ~

Rezeki ALLAH siapa tahu, moga AKU tidak LUPA…!!!

0 kaki-kaki kepoh yang best:

song of my life